Friday, October 1, 2010

Wine Activity (VA): October is Virginia Wine Month

I was all ready to write about this cool new wine product that I enjoy, when I saw a posting on a fellow oenophile's Facebook:

October is Virginia Wine Month
October is VIRGINIA WINE MONTH

This link features several wine events throughout the state of Virginia during the month of October.  So if you're a Virginian (or close by... or just want to visit for one of their spectacular fall events) I highly recommend a glass of Virginia wine and a fun wine festival.  (Hint to all those guys out there: what great, budget-friendly, romantic date ideas!)

Some events are complimentary and others require a small fee.  With over 160 wineries throughout the state of Virginia, I'd take part in this fun time of year.  Plus, you may get to witness part of the 2010 harvest season, which is turning out to be a great year for the Eastern U.S.!  Winery events start this weekend (Oct. 2nd).

No comments:

Post a Comment