Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Modernize Your Wine Storage

As I'm currently looking for ways to start decorating my new apartment, I found a modern-style wine rack to hang in the home.  I'm usually tempted to go with a modern-style for the house, but never bulk up to do it.  But I've learned that no matter where I live, I need to have some place to store my wine!  If you live with wine, perhaps you do, too.  Instead of letting it junk up your kitchen counter, why not transfer it to the wall?

Southern Enterprises Wine Storage Wall Sculpture
Modern Wine Storage
(Photo from Amazon.com)

Of course this shouldn't be hung near a window where the direct sunlight will hit the bottles and "cook" the wine.  But, it definitely adds a touch of modern-flare to your wine decor. 

Southern Enterprises Wine Storage Wall Sculpture
Close Up of Wine Storage
(Photo from Amazon.com)

I like how you can actually read the wine labels from afar and know what exactly you have on hand.  And if you're like most wine consumers, 4 to 8 bottle storage is all you really need.  Of course this isn't temperature controlled or meant for long term aging.  But I like the touch of style plus practical storage on top of de-cluttering the house.

Not the thriftiest of buys - $95 on amazon.com.  However, it's made by Southern Enterprises, Inc.  The website includes all the details of the product.

2 comments:

  1. This is really a unique design of wine rack. It is one of the most innovative designs in wine bottle storage. This stylish wine rack will add a modern touch to your decor. Thanks for this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya but also wine refrigerators are special units that are designed keeping in mind the proper placements of wine bottles and the temperature and conditions that will be the best for the bottles.

    ReplyDelete