Monday, March 5, 2012

Denise's Press Fractions is now on Pinterest

How many Pinterest fans do we have out there?  If you're like me, then you're probably on it surfing through beautiful images in every free second you have!  :) 


Well I have a group on Pinterest now.  My board is called "Denise's Press Fractions" and you'll find varying wine collages, recipes, and photos under my name - Denise Gardner.  



Following me will also give you access to some of my favorite wines, wineries, restaurants, wine-related vacation destinations, and the group board "Share a Glass" which features everything and anything wine!

Chardonnay Wine Collage
(By author)

Black Ankle Winery, MD
(Photo by author)

Florence, Italy
(Photo by author)

Don't forget to stay current with me on Twitter (@WineNews4You) and always feel free to send me comments.  I hope to see you on Pinterest... come taste our wine journey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment