Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Modernize Your Home with Society Social Furniture

I couldn't help but re-post this from one of the fashion blogs I read (Elements of Style Blog)...  In a recent one of Erin's blog posts, she wrote about the affordable nature of their bar carts.  As some of these carts feature wine-bottle holders, I figured these pieces of furniture were perfect for my blog!  To check out all of Society Social's furniture features, visit their website link here!  Here are a few of my favorite pieces:

The Hostess Bar Table ($549)
(Photo by Society Social)


The Cocktail Table ($795)
(Photo from Society Social)

The Double Bar Cart ($295)
(Photo from Society Social)

The Madison Mixer ($439)
(Photo from Society Social)

The Stanton ($439)
(Photo from Society Social)

Triple Trolley Bar Cart ($439)
(Photo from Society Social)

The Drapper Table ($289)
(Photo from Society Social)

But get The Drapper in Purple!!  :)
(Photo from Society Social)


3 comments:

  1. This seemed to be adequately historically authentic for my old abode so I bought it.

    Association Management

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Nice product..Nice sharing!!!Thanks for sharing this informative post.I really needed this type of collections for my home…I think quality is most important thing in furniture making…
    Home Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sad. finally got cocktail table and chair set that I ordered back in 2011!
    fantastic blue... but OMG tiny tiny tiny.. I'm in shock!
    if you want a tea set for your 5 year old daughter and her friends it's perfect, or if
    you and friends weigh 80 to 95 lbs it'll work.
    I love the way it looked on the picture,soooooo misleading!
    I won't give up and perhaps go for a bar cart. love society socials concept, love the
    colors, etc. just sad about size of itsy bitsy cocktail table and chairs :(

    ReplyDelete