Thursday, December 16, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Wine Gifts - Day 12: The Full Bottle Wine Glass

I've given a lot of thought to my last holiday gift idea that is wine related.  And I have to admit, that this thing amazed me.  The Full Bottle Wine Glass is quite a site to see (although I am not endorsing anyone out there to drink an entire bottle of wine by themselves by any means...).  But, nonetheless, this is one large glass.

DCI XL Giant Wine Glass (Holds a Full Bottle of WINE)
Photo from Google Shopping

The glass can hold an entire bottle of wine.  Doesn't this say "man gift" all over it?  It just so happens that it was a man that showed me how "cool" this trinket was... which is why I'm passing it onto you, readers!  It looks like you can get the glass for about $12 at various online stores including amazon.com.  What can I say?  Cheers!  (But please drink responsibly.)

DCI XL Glass

DCI XL Glass
Photos from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment