Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thrifty Wine Gear: Fine Whines

I told myself that I was going to actually post something about a winery today, and then I came across this fun stuff at Under Stellas Umbrella.  Tell me this stuff isn't perfect for your "not-so-serious" wine drinker?!  The Fine Whines brand is totally hip, trendy, and not all that badly priced, either.  With Father's Day right around the corner, you may even find something for the man in your life.  :)  Enjoy!

P.S. If you can't order this stuff in bulk - check out places like your Hallmark stores, local winery tasting rooms, or even amazon.com

P.P.S. This is so the stuff I'd buy my friends to be funny... Don't tell anyone.

<strong>g.o.l.f.</strong><br>(Game of Lifelong Frustration)<br>Insulated Wine Jacket
Wine Jacket 

<strong>SLUT<br>(Stressed-Out Ladies Unwinding Together)</strong><br>Greenie Party To Go Tote
Stressed-out Ladies Unwinding Together Wine To-Go Tote

Party To Go Tote<br>Purple/Tan<br>
Party-to-go Tote in Purple

<strong>g.o.l.f. Cheese Plate Server w/Cheese Knife</Strong>
Glass Cheese Server

<strong>ABA</strong><br>(Aided By Alcohol)<br>Paper Beverage Napkins
Napkins - white border surrounding colored print

<strong>FFF</strong><br>(Forced Family Fun)<br>Paper Beverage Napkins
I liked this napkin too  =)

<strong>DIET Wine Glass</strong><br>Comes in a gift box. 20oz
Wine Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment