Thursday, July 7, 2011

Modernize Your Home with Globe Cocktail Tables

I saw these on Joss & Main, and couldn't help but fall in love with them.  Ever since my visit to France where everyone I stayed with had coffee tables that opened up in the middle to store all of their liquors.  I thought it was a clever way of storing liquors with less cabinet space.  (Of course, now I find these tables all over the place...)


Coffee Table Examples
(Photos from Google Images)

These are just as clever and a tad more themed!  Each globe is a replica of a 16th century map.  To me, it's perfect for a Northeastern beach house or those that are into an antique look.  Not the thriftiest buy out there, but definitely cool!  The globes are made by Merske, and are sold throughout various online retail websites,including Overstock.com.  (All photos below are from Joss & Main's website.)

Catania Globe Bar ($200)


Capri Globe Bar ($90)

Roma Globe Bar ($86)

Rimini Globe Bar ($109)

Geneva Bar Globe (for a corner - $150)

Tuscany Tabletop Globe ($100)

No comments:

Post a Comment