Thursday, February 23, 2012

Changes to Denise's Press Fractions

Isn't change a good thing?  :)  

While I'm still adjusting to find my place in the Blogosphere of wine blogs, I made a list of commitments to change a few things by the end of 2012.  I'm hoping all of these changes will better serve my audience, and I always welcome feedback.

1) I'm now on Twitter. (@WineNews4You)  I KNOW!  I remember the day Twitter was released (I was living in VA...), and I swore I would never get into Twitter.  But with my current job, I felt like it was now time to give it a try.  I promise you'll see some interesting wine news, enology (enology: the science of winemaking) updates, and of course... fabulous wines [for less than the price of your first born child] that I'm drinking!

(Photo from Google Images)

2) Eliminate "Friday's Wine News You Can Use."  Although I love hosting this content, it is the least popular of all my posts, and I don't think it follows my new focus... 

(Photo from Google Images)

3) ...A new focus to food and wine pairings!!  This is something I have absolutely fallen in love with doing, and think I have some great recipes and wines to share.  So I hope you'll all enjoy my all new Friday Features: Food & Wine.  :)

(Photo from Google Images)

4) Continue finding an every day way to put wine in your daily life with wine products, games, trinkets, trips, wineries, and neat entertaining ideas.  This is has always been the plan with "Denise's Press Fractions" and I hope you continue to enjoy it.

(Photo from Google Images)

5) Find me on Facebook: "Denise M. Gardner" - there's a picture of me in front of some fermentation tanks that matches my Twitter account!

(Photo by Penn State CAS Photographer)

By the end of 2012, maybe I'll be better coordinated with all my social media and invest in a smart phone.  (I know; I'm old fashioned!  What can I say?)  In 2013, look towards a website that links every-day wine living together...  The best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment