Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Wine for Valentine's Day

Is Valentine's Day your most dreaded holiday of the year?  Well I have a quick idea on how to spruce it up!

I'm fortunate enough to have a beau that can cook, and I have to admit, we've never actually "been out" for Valentine's Day.  We often create a nice meal around a bottle of wine.  This year, I was thinking of one of my favorites, Mumm Napa Brut Rose.  (I particularly prefer the magnum.  You can see my review here.)

If you want to create an affordable, yet romantic Valentine's Day, I suggest creating a meal of your own and surprising (or planning with) your significant other.  Here is my image:


With some creativity, you can enjoy Valentine's Day with your significant other, a group of friends, or by yourself!  If for no other reason to partake in Valentine's Day, CELEBRATE YOU!  Grab a bottle of Brut Rose by Mumm Napa - you can find it all over the country.  My suggestion for this bottle: a fresh salmon salad.  Make sure you dress up your table for the holiday - candles, flowers, and a card.  Grab a bottle stop in case you don't finish the wine (why wouldn't you?), pop in some of your favorite music, and enjoy the night away.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment