Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thrifty Wine Gear for Wine Geeks: Corked Flash Drive

Did you ever see something and absolutely crack up?  Well... that's when I did when I saw this flash drive.  Being in an active wine industry I would LOVE to carry one of these around.  This is definitely a conversation starter piece...

4GB Cork USB Drive - Perfect Gift for Wine Lovers
Cork Flash Drive (4GB, $25)
(Photo from Amazon.com)

Can you see the conversation?  
Person 1: "Nice flash drive.  Do you like wine?"
You: "Why yes, yes I do!  Do you like wine?"
Person 1: "Yes, I do!  I'm really into Australian Shiraz.  Have you been to Australia?..."

And on, and on, and on.  

Regardless, what a great stocking stuffer, extra piece to add to a ribbon, gift for a best friend, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment