Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Winerd: The Game

Here's a clever way to get a bunch of your friends together and enjoy a few sips of wine: Winerd, The Game!

winerd-game.jpeg
(Photo from Outblush Website)

I can't really give this came ultimate props because I've never played it, but there was a trial run on the Today Show featuring Kathie Lee Gifford which was hilarious: Today Show Winerd Video.  If that doesn't put you in a good mood on Thursdays, I don't know what will!

Regardless, what a fun game AND you learn something!

(Photo from Google Images)

My suggestion... get one of these for your friend's birthday!  You can purchase on Outblush for just $23 or Barnes and Noble for $23 to $32.  I think this would make the ultimate Thursday night wine tasting party... fun and thrifty...

(Photo from Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment