Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Wine News You Can Use: Let the 2011 Holiday Season BEGIN!

Every year, it's a tradition for me to write about my "12 Days of [Wine] Christmas" best wine gifts to purchase for all your wine friends and family (or for those that you are converting into loving wine!).  :)  I just can't help but wonder through tasting rooms and wine stores to find the newest, neatest wine gifts!

This year is no different!!  Starting Monday, I'll begin my "12 Days of [Wine] Christmas Count Down."  Make sure you check back here frequently to get some great gift giving ideas!

(Photo from Google Images)

At the conclusion of the "12 Days of [Wine] Christmas," I'll add in some favorite holiday recipes and wine pairing options that may be fun to include in any holiday season!

If you'd like to re-cap from last year (or get a head start on your holiday shopping), here are the 2010's "12 Days of [Wine] Christmas Count Down" items:


(Photo from Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment